2011 offered many hilarious food videos to watch, but here are five of the best (and most popular).
1. Jon Stewart Roasts Donald Trump's Pizza Choice: As a true New Yorker, Stewart was not happy when businessman Donald Trump took former Alaska governor Sarah Palin to pizza by Times Square.
2. Texans Go Crazy at In-N-Out Opening: When burger restaurant In-N-Out opened its first location in Texas, some people were literally moved to tears.
3. Funny Or Die Lampoons Lame Yelp Reviews: Comedy website Funny or Die makes fun of people who write ridiculous Yelp reviews.
2. Watch Tiny Kids Make Professional Espresso: So easy even a four-year-old child could make it!
1. Coolest Pork Belly Preparation Video Ever: Yeah, this is pretty awesome. Always really neat to see how professional chefs make our favorite dishes.
- In-N-Out Pop-Up Stand in Singapore Shuts Down Due to Burger Shortage
- Texans Go Crazy At In-N-Out Opening
- LA Morgue Rejects Lindsay Lohan's Cupcake Gift
- In-N-Out Burger Named Best Burger Chain in Consumer Reports Study
- Copycat Recipe: In-N-Out Animal Style Burger
- In-N-Out Sues Grab-N-Go
- In-N-Out Goes After Burger Express in Boise
- IN-N-OUT's Double Double Burger Named Best Fast Food Burger
- New Yelp Search Options for Vegans and Vegetarians Make it Easy Being Meat-Free
- The Espresso Gun