Rumors have been swirling that Beyonce celebrated the new year by giving birth to a little bundle of joy, but it has been confirmed that the singer and her husband Jay-Z enjoyed a quiet New Year's Eve at Buttermilk Channel in Brooklyn. Confirmed by the restaurant's Twitter page, Beyonce and Jay-Z were seen enjoying fine dining filled with lobster and Foie Gras.
Buttermilk Channel was recently named the "Best New Restaurant in Brooklyn" by Time Magazine.
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spend $1 Million on Dietitian and Pregnancy Treatments
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Sip on Non-Alcoholic Cocktails at Friend's Birthday Party
- Jay-Z Follows Beyonce's Pregnancy Diet
- 5 Tips for Easy NYE Entertaining
- NYE Entertaining: Lemon Parsley Tahini Dip
- NYE Appetizer: Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- NYE Appetizer: Brie and Fig Bundles
- NYE Appetizer: Mac n' Cheese Bites
- NYE Entertaining: Goat Cheese Crostini
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- Pan-fried Tet Sticky Rice Cake
- Lentils With Orzo
- Chinese New Year Turnip Cake
- Maznik - Mahz-Neek (Мазник)
- Steamed Longevity Butterfly Prawns
- Chinese New Year Caviar Delight
- Reunion Dinner - Bountiful Goldfish Salad (年年有余)
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- New Year's Eve Pineapple Pom Cocktail
- Vegetarian Chinese Egg Rolls