If your New Year's resolutions involve cutting out sweets, these frosted doughnut earrings will let you indulge without breaking your diet. The polymer clay earrings have been hand-sculpted and "frosted" to look exceptionally realistic.
If you're looking for food-inspired earrings that honor an ingredient, these butter stick earrings are a must-see. Would you ever wear these accessories?
- Croissant Earrings are a Guilt-Free Treat
- Sub Sandwich Earrings will Satisfy Your Hunger
- Step Out Stylishly With Sushi Boat Earrings
- Amazing Avocado Earrings
- Food Jewelry Alert: Handmade Smores Earrings
- These Holiday Fruitcake Earrings Won't Be Regifted
- Etsy Crush: Sweetest Pink Cake Earrings
- Looks Good Enough To Eat: Pumpkin Soap
- Submarine Sandwich Earrings
- The Artichoke Table by David Rasmussen Looks Good Enough to Eat
- Gluten Free Frosted Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Chocolate Cupcakes With Buttercream Frosting ^^
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Whipped Cream Frosting
- Classic Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Berry Good Brie
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Tea At Tiffany's - Chocolate Soy Milk Cupcakes With Robin Blue Cream Cheese Frosting
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- GLUTEN-FREE BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
- Bacon Brownie Cupcakes