Venus and Serena Williams have adopted a raw vegan diet for health reasons. Venus has Sjogren's Syndrome, an immune system disease, and is pursuing holistic remedies at her sister Serena's suggestion.
Serena says of their switch to a raw vegan diet, "She has done a complete U-turn. She was devastated but she is so positive now." The Williams sisters hope that their new diet will reduce Venus' joint inflammation.
- Venus Williams Opens Up About Sjogren's Syndrome Diet
- Serena Williams Supports Sister With New Diet
- How To Thrive: A Review
- Raw Pasta Salad with Spiralized Zucchini
- Woody Harrelson Stuck to Raw Food on Set of 'The Hunger Games'
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Wheatless Wednesday: Grain Free Dessert Party
- Clean Living Tuesday: What's in a Label?
- Stay Cool as a Cucumber
- Must See Raw Appetizers For Your Holiday Bash