Summer Sanders is one of the contestants on the brand new reality show, Rachael vs. Guy Celebrity Cook-Off. The Olympian says when it comes to which food coach is the most competitive, Rachael Ray takes the cake. "Rach was a fireball of information; and I say that because she was so fired up for us. She wanted to win."
During one competition, Sanders had to learn how to be light on her feet.
"We shared everything in the kitchen, so we were constantly jogging between our stations and the pantry to get ingredients. One time, I had to run in front of Coolio's oven while he was making his pudding cake," Sanders said. "He stopped me and asked if I could run softer because the shaking could deflate his dessert. So for the rest of the day, I delicately ran around on my tiptoes, laughing the whole time."
When it comes to her own cooking styles, the mom who was once a fan of cooking mac and cheese said she learned how to add more color to her food while being on the show. "Rach taught me how important it is to make your dishes pop, and my favorite way to do it is with a fancy butter garnish. Add one to your plate before serving and you've got a little something-something."
- New Cast of 'Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off' Revealed
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri to Host Celebrity Cook-Off
- Preview Rachael vs Guy Celebrity Cook-Off
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri Unveil "Guy vs. Rachael's Celebrity Smackdown"
- Rachael Ray Talks Celebrity Cook-Off
- Aaron Carter Talks Celebrity Cook-Off
- Rachael Ray Talks Warm Weather Food
- Udi's vs. Canyon Bakehouse: Hamburger Bun Showdown
- Jamie Oliver Announces New Show 'Chef Race: UK vs. US'
- Colonel Sanders' Lost Cookbook to be Released
- Ny Pretzel Chicken Inspired By Rachael Ray
- Chicken Catchadora(ble guy)
- Knock Your Socks Off Stuffed Potatoes With Broccoli and Mushrooms
- Off-Dry Black Currant Wine - 1000l
- Corn-Off-The-Cob Salad
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake That Will Knock Your Sock Off
- Fall Off The Bone Baby Back Ribs
- All Day Simple Slow-Cooker FALL OFF the BONE Ribs!
- Cold Creamy Zucchini Soup
- Summer Stone Fruit Carpaccio With Vanilla Bean Syrup and Ginger Cream