These winter wonderland snowflake sugar cookies capture the spirit of winter. Like real snowflakes, no two of these treats are exactly alike: they've been decorated with luster dust, sanding sugar, edible pearl candies and royal icing.
A dozen of these sugar cookies will set you back $24.99. For another fun cold-weather cookie, check out these winter cardinal gingerbread cookies.
- How To Decorate Sweet and Sparkly Snowflake Cookies
- Easy Decorated Holiday Sugar Cookies
- Itty-Bitty Ornament Sugar Cookies
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- Gluten Free Cranberry Upside Down Cake
- Dreidel Surprise Cookies Aren't Made of Clay
- 3 Best Gluten Free Cranberry Desserts - Cranberry Craze Pt 4
- Must-Make 3D Snowmen Cookies
- Winter Cardinal Gingerbread Cookies
- Ugly Sweater Cookie Decorating Tutorial
- Pretty Aspen Snowflake Potato Chip Cookies
- Dairy and Sugar-Free Tiramisu
- Chocolate-Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
- Atol-atte (Dark Chocolate and Coffee Atole) & Buñuelos
- Christmas Rainbow Cookies
- Cut Out Sugar Cookies w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pecan fingers
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Espresso Bread Pudding
- Apple and Cinnamon Danish Pastry