Rachel McAdams recently admitted that she didn't quite know how to be a vegetarian and during her short stint with a meat-free diet, she loaded up on a lot of pasta. PETA heard McAdams' plea for help and have sent the actress a care package full of information on how to do vegetarianism the right way.
PETA sent McAdams The Conscious Cook, a vegetarian cookbook by Chef Tal Ronnen, as well as Alicia Silverstone's The Kind Diet. The package also included PETA's vegetarian starter kit.
"I hope it can be a nice re-introduction for her to do veggie the right way," a spokesperson for PETA said.
- Rachel McAdams Explains why she Stopped Being a Vegetarian
- PETA Sends Bin Laden Bites Chocolates to Navy SEALs
- Mayim Bialik Trashes Meat for PETA
- PETA Releases Top 10 Vegan-Friendly Cities
- Kristen Wiig and Russell Brand Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities of 2011
- PETA and PCRM Implore Paula Deen to Adopt a Vegan Diet
- PETA Advocates for All-Vegan Mars
- Angela Simmons Promotes Vegetarianism with PETA
- Lisa Edelstein Promotes Vegetarianism in Nude PETA Ad
- Jorja Fox Reveals Vegetarian Ad for PETA