We are very happy to welcome New York Times photographer, Andrew Scrivani, to the International Food Blogger Conference! Organized by Foodista.com and Zephyr Adventures, the International Food Blogger Conference (IFBC) was the first-ever conference for food bloggers, first held in May of 2009. The series focuses on three themes: Food, Writing, and Technology. This event will feature high quality educational sessions, personal networking opportunities, and 95% of attendees say the IFBC has the BEST food and wine of any blogging conference! Past conferences have featured engaging sessions by industry leading authors, chefs, bloggers and more.
Andrew will be leading the Food Styling and Photography session and sharing his essential tips to taking beautiful pictures of food- at any skill level.
About Andrew Scrivani:
Andrew Scrivani is a New York based freelance commercial and editorial photographer, food stylist, writer and blogger. He has been photographing for the New York Times Dining Section since 2002 as well as the Recipes for Health column by Martha Rose Shulman on The New York Times on the Web Fitness and Nutrition section since 2008.
Andrew has most recently completed the photography for Melissa Clark’s new book Cook This Now and is one of the featured photographers for the recently launched GILT Taste website. You can read his columns on Food & Photography at The New York Times Diner’s Journal blog and his own personal blog makingSundaySauce…
Andrew also teaches workshops and speaks nationally on Food Photography and Styling, which is a natural extension of his life before photography, as a high school teacher and coach.
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: NYTimes Photographer Andrew Scrivani
- Food Photography Workshop with The New York Times' Andrew Scrivani
- Join Food Photographer Andrew Scrivani in a Live Google Plus Hangout On-Air!
- Seattle Food Photography Workshop with The New York Times' Andrew Scrivani
- FREE Online Food Photography Course with Andrew Scrivani
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Dianne Jacob!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Deb Perelman!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Amy McCoy!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: ZipList CEO Geoff Allen!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Craig Walker!
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Crumble Topping
- Paella With Seafood & Snails
- Salmon Over Fusilli & Rapini With Lemon-Wine Sauce
- Oven Roasted Pears With Blackberry Sauce
- Baked Eggs and Bacon Cream In Spinach Fettuccine Nests
- Rabdi Recipe
- Phulka Indian Flat Bread
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Strawberry Margarita
- Egg Bhurji Recipe