When Bill Clinton was in office, it seems that everyone was aware of his poor eating habits. Now that the former president has changed his ways and adopted a vegan lifestyle, a former White House pastry chef, Roland Mesnier, is airing out all the rumors about Clinton's unhealthy diet.
"He had a big appetite, scary," Mesnier said. "He could eat five or six pork chops."
It wasn't just his large appetite that gave the White House kitchen staff trouble, it was also his food allergies which include chocolate and flour.
"But he loved dessert. It made it very difficult for a pastry chef," Mesnier said.
Clinton sure has changed his ways from his days in office!
- Jay-Z Drops Lawsuit Against Former Chef
- Rachael Ray Grills Veggies at the White House
- Gordon Ramsay to Open Two New Restaurants in London
- Official White House State Dinner Menu
- Barack Obama Confirms Release of White House Beer Recipe
- Bill Clinton Foundation Concert Catered by the Veggie Grill
- Aarón Sanchez Revamps the Houston House of Blues Menu
- Ellen Pompeo Helps Former Foster Kids Cook Thanksgiving Dinner
- Julianne Hough Talks Former Eating Habits
- White House Harvests Bumper Honey Crop
- Pumpkin Pasties
- Fresh tomato galette
- Tantalizing White Onion & Tuna Tart
- Deconstructed Caesar Salad (adapted from Roland's recipe)
- Roasted Root Vegetable Galette with Chèvre and Thyme
- PowerHouse Cheese Cake with Xocai Healthy Chocolate
- Cranberry-Orange Pistachio Chip Cookies
- Apple and Ginger Pie
- Marinated Pork Chops
- Xavier's Salad Nicoise