Let there be no doubt: Montana Senator Jon Tester loves meat from Montana. He loves meat so much that he carries a 40-pound suitcase full of Montana meat with him whenever he comes to Washington. This quirky story apparently was worthy of a spot in the New York Times.
“Taking meat with us is just something that we do,” Senator Tester told the Times. “We like our own meat.”
At least someone continues to eat American meat.
- Montana Representative Alleges School Lunch Fraud
- Senate Creates Small Brewers Caucus
- Jon Stewart Roasts Donald Trump's Pizza Choice
- Costco Will Stop Carrying Pork From Iowa Select Farms
- Why Your Farmer Carries An iPad
- Jon Huntsman Has A Secret Weapon
- Carrie Underwood Shares Favorite Vegan Snacks and Diet Strategies
- Jon Bon Jovi Launches New Restaurant
- Greeley Farmer's Market Vendors Must Carry Insurance
- Jamie Oliver Carries Olympic Torch Through Essex