Papa John's got into serious hot water this week for an overtly racist receipt one of their customers received (prompting Gawker to track down many more receipts). Well, now Stephen Colbert has weighed in on the controversy. See what you started Papa John's?
- Stephen Colbert Tackles Nasty Teen Habit
- Stephen Colbert Examines Pushy Pops
- Gawker Finds More Insulting Fast Food Receipts
- Another Racist Incident at Fast Food Restaurant
- Stephen Colbert: American's Don't Even Use Plates
- Stephen Colbert is Totally Rawesome!
- Stephen Colbert Interviews Michael Pollan
- Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert are in an Ice Cream War
- E Coli Alert: Jimmy John's Clover Sprouts
- President Obama and Culinary Racism