When filming Charlize Theron's latest movie, Young Adult, she wanted to make sure she did her character justice. When it came to the unhealthy foods her character eats in the movie, Theron said she used it as an opportunity to indulge in junk food and considered those days on set as "freebies."
"Yeah I get to eat like a pig," Charlize said. "I love that people are like 'What's in that Diet Coke? What did you really drink?' I'm like 'Diet Coke.' What's in the KFC chicken?' 'It's KFC chicken!'"
Theron admitted that her character's diet in Young Adult caught up with her in real life.
"I get fat like everyone else," she said. "I hate those women that are like 'I'm just naturally so thin.' Pow! Punch you in the face. Everybody gets fat."
- Charlize Theron on a High-Protein Diet
- Charlize Theron and Patti LaBelle to Appear on Top Chef: Texas
- Is Snooki Still Dieting While Pregnant?
- Amanda Seyfried Gave Up Dairy While Preparing for 'Les Miserables'
- Grace Potter Tries Local Cuisines While on Tour
- Jessica Simpson Changes Diet While Breast Feeding Baby Maxwell
- Matthew McConaughey Cooks Steak for Wife While on Extreme Diet
- Jennifer Lawrence is 'Sick of Young Girls on Diets'
- Katherine Jenkins is Trying to Gain Weight While on 'Dancing With The Stars'
- Mick Jagger's Diet Keeps him Feeling Young
- Bloody Mary Pops ♥
- Rogue PB n'J
- Egg Foo Young
- Chicken Soup With Bitter Gourd and Young Pineapple
- Stir Fry Sliced Pork With Young Ginger and Spring Onion - Featured In Group Recipes
- Fresh Fava Beans With Young Pecorino Cheese
- Young Coconut Avocado Smoothie
- Young peas and kohlrabi with dill
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Simply Hummus