When filming Charlize Theron's latest movie, Young Adult, she wanted to make sure she did her character justice. When it came to the unhealthy foods her character eats in the movie, Theron said she used it as an opportunity to indulge in junk food and considered those days on set as "freebies."
"Yeah I get to eat like a pig," Charlize said. "I love that people are like 'What's in that Diet Coke? What did you really drink?' I'm like 'Diet Coke.' What's in the KFC chicken?' 'It's KFC chicken!'"
Theron admitted that her character's diet in Young Adult caught up with her in real life.
"I get fat like everyone else," she said. "I hate those women that are like 'I'm just naturally so thin.' Pow! Punch you in the face. Everybody gets fat."
- Charlize Theron on a High-Protein Diet
- Charlize Theron and Patti LaBelle to Appear on Top Chef: Texas
- Jennifer Lawrence is 'Sick of Young Girls on Diets'
- Mick Jagger's Diet Keeps him Feeling Young
- Midwestern Comfort Food Keeps Hugh Hefner Feeling Young
- Michelle Pfeiffer Says Her Vegan Diet Keeps Her Looking Young
- Cat Cora Dishes At Sundance
- Chefdance and Bethenny Frankel
- Alain Ducasse to Cook in Electrolux Agora Pavilion at Cannes
- Fast Food Study Pays Participants to Eat Junk and Gain Weight
- Bloody Mary Pops ♥
- Rogue PB n'J
- Egg Foo Young
- Chicken Soup With Bitter Gourd and Young Pineapple
- Stir Fry Sliced Pork With Young Ginger and Spring Onion - Featured In Group Recipes
- Fresh Fava Beans With Young Pecorino Cheese
- Young Coconut Avocado Smoothie
- Young peas and kohlrabi with dill
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Simply Hummus