Who knew that both genders actually needed their own cans? Apparently they do. Diet Coke has launched a new ad campaign in Europe openly courting women. It started in the UK on Jan. 9 and will expand to seven more countries shortly.
One of the key parts of the campaign is a new line of "glamorous" cans. Yeah, those ones above. They are "the hound's tooth, floral and zebra" prints, which allow ladies to redeem a voucher for discounts of shopping.
Wow. Dr. Pepper drew criticism for its openly sexist campaign recently.
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- Space Invaders Coca-Cola Packaging
- Coca-Cola Freestyle App Lets You Play Soda Mixologist
- Fendi Creates Coca-Cola Light, Fan di Fendi, Mozzarella and Aspirin Gelato
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- Coca-Cola's Secret Coca Imports Beg Question: Why?
- Pepsi Uses Santa to Take a Stab at Coke With "Summer Time is Pepsi Time" Commercial
- Uncle Teddy Ad for the "Summer Time is Pepsi Time" Campaign Uses Coca-Cola Polar Bears
- Soda Crate Pet Beds Reuse Salvaged Bottle-Carriers
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Beer can barbecued chicken
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes With Chocolate Shell
- SPINACH SALAD WITH NAPA CABBAGE, POMEGRANATE & ORANGE
- Arugula, Avocado & Spinach Salad with Pomegranate Dressing
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Frozen Banana Yogurt