So according to the user who posted this, there's a funny story behind these cookies.
I told my mom that I was making some "Unicorn Sneezes" and she said "when are you going to make your unicorn sh*t?" And then it hit me...Great idea, Mom! It will take a dirty spin and become unicorn poop, instead! She doesn't want the credit for encouraging me, but I still thank her. Haha. BTW: These things are sparkly to the max. Even more-so than ANY art project. I wish that the video would have captured the magic. *cry*
You don't think that's funny. Well, aren't you just a non-believer.
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Odd Artsy Food Blogs to Follow
- These Sushi Cupcakes Are Distorted Desserts
- The 2,000-Pound Bumblebee Cake by Buddy Valastro is a Transforming Treat
- Alice of Magic World in Tokyo is a Psychedelic Wonderland
- My Maki Sushi Restaurant Lets You DIY Your Rolls
- Solar Kitchen Restaurant Takes Advantage of Sunny Days
- Must See: Unicorn Bacon Cookies
- 5 Odd Emergency Foods for May 21 Doomsday
- 5 Outrageous Human-Sourced Foods: Poop Patties, Breast Milk Ice Cream and Human Cheese
- Stinky Foods: 5 Weird Facts About Lutefisk
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Hot cocoa cookies
- Snowman Poop
- Drunken Sandwich Cookies
- Nankhatai Recipe
- Dried Cranberry Chocolate Cookies
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Oh Boy, Did I Make Some Bread!!! Some Country White Bread For Y'all!!
- Fusion Spice Cookies