The Internet has been aflutter with talk about the upcoming Golden Globe Awards and the menu that the stars will be feasting on. With all the talk, Ecorazzi had a question -- what will meat-free stars like Natalie Portman be eating? They did a bit of digging (made a phone call) and found the answer!
The vegetarian option at the Golden Globes will be a baked white miso organic honey glazed vegetarian patty. The main dish will be accompanied by California winter vegetables and roasted tomato herbs sauce. As Ecorazzi pointed out, the meal is almost vegan. Hopefully the vegans at the awards show don't mind the honey!
- SAG Awards to Serve Vegan-Friendly Options
- 3 Celebs who had Meat-Free Weddings
- Mayim Bialik was Unimpressed with the SAG Awards Vegan Menu
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Vegan Caramel Popcorn Cones are a Perfect Snack for the Awards
- Gluten Free Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Golden Zucchini Pancakes
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Triple Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread
- Stuffed Eggplant: Bake until golden & bubbly...
- Golden Curry
- Golden Potato and Caramelized Onion Flat Bread Pizza
- Golden Onion Quiche