Hosanna Houser recently shared instructions for these Champagne chairs on the Martha Stewart blog; they're made by bending and twisting the wire cork cages from sparkling wine bottles using pliers. With a bit of artistry and creativity, it's easy to turn these cages into art worthy of a dollhouse or collection of miniatures.
If you plan on purchasing a bottle of sparkling wine to try this project out, you'll find these recipes for easy, classic Champagne cocktails especially appropriate.
- Super-Sized Cork Portraits
- Champagne Cork Stools Will Make Your Kitchen Pop
- Giant Champagne Cork Stool Will Whet Winos' Whistles
- Champagne: The Wine With a Fat Cork
- Underwater Wine, A Sparkling Story
- Champagne Jello Shots are a Spirited Gelatin
- The Digital Cork Monitors Your Open Wine Bottles
- Corkers Turn Wine Corks Into Cute Tchotchkes
- Australia Approves Laxative Agent in Wine