Sourdough is the secret ingredient to many delicious baked goods. You may not even realize how much it adds to the overall flavor profile, but sourdough is a tangy component that can't be replicated in any other way.
Check out these recipes that use sourdough in them.
- Homemade Sourdough Bagel Recipe
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Winter Treat: Basic Sourdough Bread
- 5 Must Try Savory Sourdough Recipes
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: 5 Must Try Recipes
- 3 Must Try Halloween Treats
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Mushroom Madness - 6 Must Try Gluten Free Recipes
- 5 Great Grapefruit Recipes
- 4 Must Try Kahlua Recipes
- Make Your Own Brownie Mix
- Sourdough Batter
- Natural Sourdough Starter
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Lentil Fritters (Parippu Vada)
- Sweet and Tart Lemon Bars
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce