These ice cream cake pops have been cleverly camouflaged so that they look just like miniature ice cream cones. They come in one of 20 flavors, including red velvet, coconut, German chocolate and caramel.
We've seen cake pops explode in popularity over recent months, and for good reason: they're the perfect bite-sized sweet. For other clever cake pops, see this slideshow.
- Itty-Bitty Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops
- MilkMade Ice Cream Makes a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Copycat Recipes: Carvel Ice Cream Cake
- The Ultimate Kit Kat Ice Cream Cake
- St. Patrick's Day Recipe: Bailey's Spiked Ice Cream Cake
- Amazing Birthday Cake Crumb Ice Cream
- 3 Ice Cream Sandwiches You Won't Want To Miss This Summer
- Must-Make Easy Turtle Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- 4 Homemade Frozen Treats that the Ice Cream Man Used to Sell
- Peach Ice Cream Cake
- Melted Ice Cream Cake with Espresso Butter Cream
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Orange Sherbet Ice-Cream
- Baked Alaska Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
- Papaya Ice Cream
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Ice Cream
- Vegan Blueberry "Ice Cream"
- Bittersweet Chocolate Ice Cream
- Versatile French Vanilla Ice Cream