Giada De Laurentiis put on her fashionable cooking shoes as the celebrity chef for Instyle's Golden Globes Viewing Dinner.
The four-course meal began with Brussel Sprout Leaf Salad with toasted almonds, Pecorino Romano and lemon vinaigrette. The second course was a Spinach Ricotta Ravioli with tomato basil sauce. For the entree, guests of the dinner enjoyed Stracotta with creamy polenta. For dessert, De Laurentiis created a duo of Brownie Budino and Almond Cake with Amaretto whipped cream.
Angelina Jolie, Natalie Portman, Michelle Williams, Charlize Theron, and Kate Winslet were all rumored to be in attendance.
- Golden Globe Awards Cater to Vegetarian Celebs
- Giada Cooks for Royal Couple
- Salt and Other Cooking Tips from Celebrity Chefs
- Giada De Laurentiis Talks Meatballs at the NYC Food and Wine Festival
- Bobby Flay and Giada de Laurentiis Rumored to Co-Host New Daytime Talk Show
- Giada De Laurentiis Eats 'Everything'
- Bobby Flay and Giada De Laurentiis to Co-Host Talk Show
- Bobby Flay Talks New Show With Giada De Laurentiis
- 6 Celebrities on a Portion-Controlled Diet
- 5 Kitchen Fashion Tips from Giada De Laurentiis for Dinner Party Hosts
- Golden Chicken
- Stuffed Eggplant: Bake until golden & bubbly...
- Marinade that is a delight with Ham
- Elizabethan Fare Catering Herb Roasted Chicken
- Quick & Easy Mini Pizza Buns!
- Myriad View 's sizzling summer Caipirinha, a little bit of Rio from P.E.Island
- Aunt Marie’s Dinner Rolls
- Golden Zucchini Pancakes
- Golden Chicken Nuggets
- Golden Sauce