Last month, we reported on a cupcake that was confiscated by the TSA in Las Vegas, and the Silver Spoon Bakery has responded by creating the TSA-Compliant Cupcake. This cheeky treat has exactly 3 ounces of frosting and is packaged in a quart-sized plastic bag, according to Time. Customers can also opt for a topper that depicts Richard Nixon with a speech bubble that says, "I am not a gel."
"We wanted to take a tongue-in-cheek look at what the ideal cupcake would be to be TSA compliant," said Silver Spoon Bakery owner Kelly Colgan to the Los Angeles Times. The TSA-Compliant Cupcake even comes with a fake boarding pass that permits it to travel to Las Vegas.
- TSA Agent Confiscates Cupcake Due to 'Gel-Like' Frosting
- 'The Social Network' Star Opens a Bakery
- Ready for Kesha Cupcakes?
- Sprinkles Bakery Launching Cupcake ATM and Ice Cream Shop
- 'CSI: Miami' Cupcakes
- These Ladybug Cake Toppers Will Infest Your Cakes With Whimsy
- Adorable Ladybug Cake Rings in Spring
- Gluten-Free Cherub Cakes Are Perfect Pastries
- Bloody Cupcakes Celebrate the New Season of 'Dexter'
- 5 Best Bacon Stories of 2011