Paula Deen is facing a lot of backlash after announcing that she's been battling Type 2 Diabetes for three years. As the chef who is known for her unhealthy recipes, most really weren't very shocked. Meanwhile, Deen is promoting her 6 Word Memoir which she contributed to the February 2012 issue of O: The Oprah Magazine.
"Might as well eat that cookie," Deen proclaims in the magazine.
Considering the timing, Deen doesn't seem to be helping her case.
- Paula Deen's Upcoming Book Canceled by Publisher
- Paula Deen's Potty Mouth Revealed in Blooper Reel
- Paula Deen Talks Healthy Southern Food in 'Prevention'
- Funny or Die Writes Paula Deen's Health Food Cookbook
- Gail Simmons Memoir Coming Out in 2012
- Oprah Winfrey Prepares to Launch Oprah's Organics
- Paula Deen to Bring Recipes to Grocery Stores
- Paula Deen to Open Restaurant in Chicagoland Casino
- Cooking Queen Paula Deen's Racist Comments
- O Magazine Releases First Food Issue
- Paula Deen's Heart Attack Burgers
- Hot cocoa cookies
- Easy Sweet Potato and Squash Soup with Gingerbread Croutons
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Fried Green Bean Bundles From Paula and Mary Bogue
- Black Velvet - Adapted From Paula Deen
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Wedding Champagne Punch
- Cream Cheese Frosting For Cupcakes