Writer Megan Amram from funnyordie.com has taken a comedic approach to Paula Deen's announcement of having Type II diabetes by dishing up some details from her new "health food cookbook." You will find recipes for fruit salad made with ranch and skittles or her fat-free smoothie whipped together with 34 pounds sugar. These recipes are of course not real but are they really that far from the truth? For more hilarious recipes, click here.
1 lb. bag of Skittles
3 cups ranch dressing
Mix well. Serve room temperature.
PAULA’S GUILT-FREE FAT-FREE® SMOOTHIE
34 lbs. sugar
Put sugar in smoothie glass and drink with straw, serve chilled in white wine tumblers or, for special occasions, lap from trough. This delicacy is guilt-free since you can make a conscious choice not to feel guilty about anything you put in your body like Paula does!
- Funny or Die Paula Deen Diabetes Ad
- Paula Deen's Infamous Doughnut Burger
- Paula Deen Confirms Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosis
- Op-Ed: Why the Paula Deen Diabetes Debacle Matters for Food Bloggers
- PETA and PCRM Implore Paula Deen to Adopt a Vegan Diet
- Will Paula Deen Announce She Has Diabetes?
- Anthony Bourdain Weighs in on Paula Deen Diabetes Diagnosis
- Sam Talbot Offers Advice to Paula Deen
- Anthony Bourdain Continues Verbal Assault on Paula Deen at the South Beach Food and Wine Festival
- Paula Deen Gives Up Sweet Tea