Kate Beckinsale was on a pretty strict diet and workout regime while filming her latest movie, Underworld:Awakening. Having to slip into that tight catsuit everyday, Beckinsale's trainer, Ramona Braganza, made sure the actress had the right resources to stick to her diet.
Braganza put Beckinsale on the 321 Nutrition Plan, which boosts metabolism by eating small meals more frequently throughout the day.
"My plan includes 3 meals, 2 snacks and 1 liter of water minimum a day," Braganza said. "The go-to snack I recommend is baked all-natural Pirate's Booty. It tastes great and has less calories than fried chips. With a 65-calorie pack, it keeps portion sizes under control.
Beckinsale had a chef on set of Underworld: Awakening to make sure each of her meals fit in with Braganza's nutrition plan.
- Kate Beckinsale Feared she Wouldn't Fit in her 'Underworld' Catsuit
- Kate Beckinsale and the Sundowner Diet
- Kate Middleton's Dukan Diet Named Worst Celebrity Diet
- 9 Celebrities Who Dieted for a Movie Role
- Kate Winslet is Not a Crash Dieter
- Kate Walsh Talks Diet in Shape Magazine
- Is Kate Middleton Skipping Meals?
- Kate Bosworth Talks Changing Diet
- Kate Middleton Maintains Healthy Diet During Pregnancy
- Kate Upton Reveals Diet Secrets
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Kate's Coconut-Cashew Basmati Rice Salad
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Black Forest Sundae
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Oven Fish 'n' Chips
- Kristi's Pork Cacciatore