Jessica Simpson has been having some pretty weird cravings during her pregnancy, but the singer says she is not going to bother herself with a strict diet until after her baby is born.
"I'm like, 'Yeah, I can do it. We'll worry about the rest afterwards,'" Simpson said.
When it comes to her cravings, Simpson admitted that she has been eating a lot of her childhood favorites.
"I had a buttered Pop Tart this morning. I'm eating a lot of stuff that I ate in my childhood. Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese, Pop Tarts, Cap'n Crunch. Everything's filled with sugar."
It seems as though her deal with Weight Watchers is going to come in handy once the baby arrives.
- Jessica Simpson Has a Crazy Pregnancy Craving
- Jessica Simpson Wants her Pre-Pregnancy Body Back
- Jessica Simpson: "A Great Souffle Would Make Me Cry"
- Jessica Simpson Craves 'Slutty Brownies'
- Jessica Simpson Wants to Make Healthier Choices for Second Pregnancy
- Jessica Simpson Hires Chef to Ensure Healthy Pregnancy
- Jessica Simpson's Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Jessica Simpson Talks Losing Baby Weight
- Will Jessica Simpson Lose her Weight Watchers Deal Because of Chocolate Binges?
- Jessica Simpson Changes Diet While Breast Feeding Baby Maxwell
- Ketone Advanced - Lose your cravings
- His & Her Surf & Turf- Filet & Champagne Scallops
- All About Tej Patta
- Bananas About It
- Get the facts about pasta
- Beautiful black rice salad is all about texture
- There ain't no malarkey about these; Irish Coffee and Cookies
- consuming another fluids to maintain that loss if we lost about us
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Simply Hummus