Chipotle Mexican Grill is offering half-price burritos for Super Bowl Sunday. If you order the "Burritos by the Box" option (found on Chipotle.com) on Sunday, February 5, 2012, you will receive fifty percent off your order total.
According to Chris Arnold, communications director at Chipotle, “Chipotle has never been one to follow the crowd when it comes to the food we serve or the way we market our restaurants...We’re more interested in making great tasting food from the best ingredients we can find in a way that is affordable and accessible to everyone.”
To take advantage of this Super Bowl promotion, download the Burritos by the Box order form from Chipotle.com. Customers can choose from chicken, steak, carnitas, barbacoa, or vegetarian burritos. They will also receive sides of sour cream, chips, medium tomatillo-green chili salsa, and guacamole.
This offer is only valid on Super Bowl Sunday on orders of six burritos or more. For orders of 50 burritos or more, allow at least 24 hours notice prior to pick up. The maximum order accepted is 100 burritos.
- Gluten-Free + Vegan Chipotle and White Bean Burritos
- Chipotle Testing Out a Tofu Burrito Filling
- Uber Nachos For The Super Bowl
- Super Bowl Bites: Quick and Easy Chorizo Dip
- Meatless Monday: Vegetarian Burrito
- Not Your Average Breakfast Burrito
- Easy Dinner Recipe: Healthy Carne Asada Burritos
- The Best Breakfast Burrito
- Thirsty Thursdays: Pineapple Chipotle Margarita
- Chipotle Ketchup Will Add a Kick to Any Burger
- Creamy Chipotle White Bean Burritos
- Best Breakfast Burrito
- Tex-Mex Tilapia Bowl
- Pressed Bean, Veggie & Cheddar Burrito
- Mexican Chicken & Rice Bowl
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Chipotle Chili Bowl
- Awesome Guacamole (For The Super Bowl Or Anytime)
- Quick Super Bowl Cheese Buns
- Quick NFL Super Bowl Cheese Buns Recipe