Ben Heck has invented a DIY video game controller Hot Pocket dispenser that's perfect for those who don't want to singe their fingers on the piping-hot snacks. The device is made from a modified Xbox 360 controller; a lever boosts the Hot Pocket up with each bite.
Check out the video game controller Hot Pocket dispenser below. For another culinary innovation targeted towards couch potatoes, check out the Original Shirt Plate.
- Like A Hot Pocket But Better; Spaghetti Bread Recipe
- Newer and Better: Hot Pockets Get A Makeover!
- Tokyo's Capcom Bar Serves Video Game-Inspired Food
- 10 Video Game Desserts
- GE Café: The First Refrigerator to Dispense HOT Water!
- Classic Video Games Recreated With Gummy Bears
- What's Hot: Rhubarb Pockets
- Snoop Dogg Stars in Hot Pockets Commercial
- This Vending Machine Dispenses Coffee When You Yawn
- Geekiest Video Game Pumpkin Carving Ideas