Beyonce has enlisted the help of trainer Jeanette Jenkins to help her lose weight and get her back to her pre-baby body. Jenkins is the same trainer who helped Pink and Paula Patton lose their baby weight.
"A new mother has to eat healthy for herself and for her child, but she also has to live and have a good time too," Jenkins said. "From my experience, if you make healthy food choices 80 percent of the time and eat whatever you like 20 percent of the time, then you will have great results. I recommend to my clients to eat healthy Monday through Friday and then let go on the weekend and enjoy yourself."
Jenkins also advises that new moms get clearance from their doctor before starting a new workout routine. Her workout routines for new moms include yoga, Pilates and dancing.
- 4 Celeb Post-Pregnancy Diets
- Beyonce Lost Baby Weight With Partial Vegan Diet
- The Kim Lyons Post Pregnancy Diet
- Beyonce's Post-Pregnancy Diet is Raising Eyebrows
- Beyonce Opens Up About Post-Pregnancy Body
- Beyonce Gives Up Fad Diets for Daughter
- Beyonce Reveals Her Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Jay-Z Follows Beyonce's Pregnancy Diet
- Jennifer Garner Taking Post-Baby Weight Loss Slow
- How Mariah Carey Lost 70 Pounds Post-Pregnancy
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad