If you need an excuse to eat those little weenies that you always loved as a child, but thought were too young for you, then these Sweet and Savory Bacon Wrapped Smokes will be the perfect answer.
With Game Day on the horizon, you have to have something that is quick and easy to make (anyone can wrap bacon, right?) and tastes amazing out of hand. Who has time to fumble (see how I did that?) with a dinky little plate while yelling at the widescreen?
These are so good, you may have to make a sample batch just to see what we mean. Enjoy!
For more hard to resist smokey recipes, we have them here:
- 11 Best Sweet & Savory Crepes Recipes
- Savory Gluten Free Cranberry Appetizers - Cranberry Craze Pt 5
- Superbowl Bites: Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
- Super Easy Superbowl Nachos
- Addictive Appetizer: Crunchy Chicken Stuffed Waffle Pops and Maple Dijon Dip
- Superbowl Bites: Gluten-Free Jalapeno Poppers
- Superbowl Bites: Beer Cheese Dip
- Sticky Orange Chicken Wings and Other Chicken Wing Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
- Super Stuffed Mushrooms
- Chef Danny Bowien Shares Mole Chicken Wing Secret with Jimmy Fallon
- Bar-B-Que Little Smokies
- Sweet & Savory Bacon Wrapped Smokies
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Savory and Sweet tortilla chips, homemade goodness
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Little Smokies
- Savory Slow Roasted Tomatoes with Filet of Anchovy
- Mother's Day Savory Smoked Salmon Caviar Tart
- Chicken Wings
- Game Day Jerk Wings