The Sticky Rice restaurant chain recently made news by launching its Godzirra sushi roll into space on a parachute. Surprisingly, the plate and sushi made it back to Earth in one piece.
Check out the sushi roll's journey into space below; for another extraterrestrial story, check out these space cucumbers.
- 1.5-Mile Sushi Roll is the World's Longest
- Hong Kong Chefs Roll 36-Meter Sushi Roll to Promote Japanese Food and Tourism
- Japanese Restaurant Serves Super-Sized Sushi
- Gorgeous Grain-Free Vegetable Nori Rolls
- Thai Sticky Rice Burger
- DIY Spicy Tuna Hand Roll
- A Lesson in Sushi: How to Make a Hand Roll
- How to Make Chicken Teriyaki Rolls
- A Lesson in Sushi: 3 Ways to Make a California Roll
- A Lesson in Sushi: How to Make an Avocado Roll