Wolfgang Puck will receive the James Beard Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award at its upcoming awards gala. The award recognizes Puck's contributions to the culinary landscape in America as well as the success of his 20 U.S. restaurants.
Wolfgang Puck is currently the only chef to have received the James Beard Foundation's Most Outstanding Chef award twice. The awards ceremony will take place in New York on May 7.
- Michelle Obama, Alice Waters Among 2011 James Beard Foundation Leadership Award Recipients
- James Beard Foundation Winners Announced
- James Beard Award Winners 2012
- Wolfgang Puck Says Oscars Menu Consists of his 'Greatest Hits'
- Oliver Platt is Taking Over James Beard Awards Hosting Duties
- 26th Annual Benefit Honors James Beard & Features Star Chefs
- Stanley Tucci to Host 2013 James Beard Awards
- Wolfgang Puck is Not a Fan of Starbucks Coffee
- 2013 James Beard Book, Broadcast and Journalism Winners
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Wine Label