Disney is currently tweaking its Landscape of Flavors food court at the Art of Animation Resort at Walt Disney World, but the Disney Parks Blog got wind of some of its upcoming offerings, which include gluten-free beer, fruit smoothies and organic teas. In addition to these beverages, the food court will also emphasize made-to-order foods.
"The idea is that you customize your choice," said Chef Ed Wronski, the director of food and beverage concept development at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. "From burgers to pasta, salads, ethnic flavors, omelets, even parfaits and gelatos, everything is made fresh as you order."
The five mini-shops will focus on global cuisine, from the naan and tandoori chicken served at the World Flavors Shop to the surf-and-turf burger and pastrami cheeseburgers on the menu at the Burger Shop. For more about Disney's allergy-friendly accommodations, check out this post.
- Favorite Fall Chili Recipes, Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Fish and Chips
- Disney Offers Industry-Leading Food Allergy Accommodations
- 3 Super Fast Gluten-Free Mug Cake Recipes
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 5 Essential Ingredients for the Gluten-Free Pantry
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Spice Swirl Soup
- Gluten-Free Sweet Rice Flour Pie Crust
- Blueberry Coconut Muffins [gluten-free]
- Raw Chocolate Chip Macaroons
- Spinach and Ginger Soup
- Grilled Chicken Skewers with Asian Flavors
- Sundried Tomato-Tahini Spread
- Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce