January 31, 2012
No Super Bowl party is complete without a large tray of spicy hot wings. Yes, you can easily purchase them from the grocery store or your local restaurant but homemade is the way to go. You can control the ingredients, level of Hot, and the overall quality of the dish. This hot wing recipe is traditional but if you are feeling creative, play around with the flavors in the sauce (think about using honey, agave nectar, and strong spices). Serve these hot wings with cool blue cheese dressing and crunchy celery sticks.
2 1/2 pounds Chicken Wings (12 to 15)
6 tablespoons (3oz) Texas Pete Hot Sauce *
4 tablespoons (2oz) Butter
Heat oil or set up your deep fryer to 375 deg. Cook wings for 8-10 mins or until crispy.
Spread wings in single layer on cookie sheet. Bake at 450 deg. for 25 mins.
- Must-Have Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
- Super Spicy Jerk Wings
- Super Easy Chicken Wings with Sriracha-Peach Glaze
- Wolfgang Puck's Barbecue Chicken Pizza is Perfect for Super Bowl Sunday
- Easy Garlic Ginger Chicken Wings
- 5 Champion Chicken Wings
- Game Day Eats: Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 5 Must-Have Super Bowl Snacks
- Football Whoopie Pies are a Super Bowl Sweet
- Beer Cupcakes are the Perfect Super Bowl Dessert
- Beer and Lime Marinated Chicken Stuffed Tortilla Bowls
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Wings Wonton Wraps
- Chicken wings in BBQ sauce with roasted potato.
- Chicken Wing Drummettes
- Chicken Wings
- Baked Habanero Hot Wings
- Awesome Guacamole (For The Super Bowl Or Anytime)
- Quick Super Bowl Cheese Buns
- Quick NFL Super Bowl Cheese Buns Recipe