January 31, 2012
No Super Bowl party is complete without a large tray of spicy hot wings. Yes, you can easily purchase them from the grocery store or your local restaurant but homemade is the way to go. You can control the ingredients, level of Hot, and the overall quality of the dish. This hot wing recipe is traditional but if you are feeling creative, play around with the flavors in the sauce (think about using honey, agave nectar, and strong spices). Serve these hot wings with cool blue cheese dressing and crunchy celery sticks.
2 1/2 pounds Chicken Wings (12 to 15)
6 tablespoons (3oz) Texas Pete Hot Sauce *
4 tablespoons (2oz) Butter
Heat oil or set up your deep fryer to 375 deg. Cook wings for 8-10 mins or until crispy.
Spread wings in single layer on cookie sheet. Bake at 450 deg. for 25 mins.
- Super Bowl Bites: Honey Barbecue Chicken Wings
- Super Bowl Bites: Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Super Easy Chicken Wings with Sriracha-Peach Glaze
- Hungry Girl HOT Boneless Chicken Wings
- Wolfgang Puck's Barbecue Chicken Pizza is Perfect for Super Bowl Sunday
- Game Day: Gluten Free Hot Chicken Wings
- Super Bowl Bites: Quick and Easy Chorizo Dip
- Skinny Super Bowl Bowl Cocktail: Denver Driver
- Grilled Mojito Chicken Bowls with Quinoa
- 5 Must-Have Super Bowl Snacks
- Beer and Lime Marinated Chicken Stuffed Tortilla Bowls
- Buffalo Or Hot Chicken Wings
- Marinated Chicken Hot Wings
- Chicken wings in BBQ sauce with roasted potato.
- Chicken Wing Drummettes
- Chicken Wings
- Chicken Shawarma Bowl
- Awesome Guacamole (For The Super Bowl Or Anytime)
- Quick Super Bowl Cheese Buns
- Quick NFL Super Bowl Cheese Buns Recipe