January 31, 2012
No Super Bowl party is complete without a large tray of spicy hot wings. Yes, you can easily purchase them from the grocery store or your local restaurant but homemade is the way to go. You can control the ingredients, level of Hot, and the overall quality of the dish. This hot wing recipe is traditional but if you are feeling creative, play around with the flavors in the sauce (think about using honey, agave nectar, and strong spices). Serve these hot wings with cool blue cheese dressing and crunchy celery sticks.
2 1/2 pounds Chicken Wings (12 to 15)
6 tablespoons (3oz) Texas Pete Hot Sauce *
4 tablespoons (2oz) Butter
Heat oil or set up your deep fryer to 375 deg. Cook wings for 8-10 mins or until crispy.
Spread wings in single layer on cookie sheet. Bake at 450 deg. for 25 mins.
- Sticky Orange Chicken Wings and Other Chicken Wing Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
- Super Bowl Bites: Honey Barbecue Chicken Wings
- Super Bowl Sunday Must Have Wings
- Super Bowl Bites: Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Hungry Girl HOT Boneless Chicken Wings
- Super Easy Chicken Wings with Sriracha-Peach Glaze
- Wolfgang Puck's Barbecue Chicken Pizza is Perfect for Super Bowl Sunday
- Game Day: Gluten Free Hot Chicken Wings
- Buffalo Cauliflower is a Vegetarian Super Bowl Snack
- 4 Gluten-Free Super Bowl Snacks
- Beer and Lime Marinated Chicken Stuffed Tortilla Bowls
- Marinated Chicken Hot Wings
- Buffalo Or Hot Chicken Wings
- Chicken wings in BBQ sauce with roasted potato.
- Chicken Wings
- Chicken Wing Drummettes - gluten free, dairy free
- BBQ Chicken Wings
- Chicken Shawarma Bowl
- Mexican Chicken & Rice Bowl
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta