19-year-old supermodel, Kate Upton, is the latest girl to star in Carl's Jr.'s infamous commercials. Joining the likes of Padma Lakshmi and Paris Hilton, Upton chomps down on a Southern Patty Melt in the new ad, which has just been given a bit of spice with the addition of jalapeno peppers.
"She's probably the hottest girl we've ever worked with," said Justin Hooper, the creative director at 72andSunny, the ad agency behind the Carl's Jr. commercials. "We love each of the women we've worked with, but there's something about Kate that's so All-American, so beautiful and very classic."
Of her character in the commercial, Upton says, "I'm a '50s girl with a little cardigan on, a really sweet kind of a girl. But then I take a bite and all of a sudden, I'm sweating, and I'm taking off all my clothes and I'm in my lingerie!"
The ad is scheduled to start airing at the end of the month.
- Carl's Jr. Introduces a Delicious Ice Cream Brrrger
- Carl's Jr. Auctions Off Miss Turkey's Bikini
- Carl's Jr. Giveaway: Dress Like Spider-Man on July 4th, Get a Free Bacon Cheeseburger
- Carl's Jr. Premieres Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Kate Upton: 'I Don't Want to Starve Myself'
- Robert Downey Jr. to Star in Indie Flick 'Chef'
- Elton John and Melanie Amaro Star in Pepsi's Super Bowl Commercial
- Michael Symon and Eva Longoria Star in Lay's Commercial
- Football Loving Polar Bears Star in Coca-Cola's Super Bowl Commercial
- Kate Upton Reveals Diet Secrets
- Kate's Coconut-Cashew Basmati Rice Salad
- Kates Salmon Cakes
- Algerian Ploughman's Lunch
- Sophie's Gluten Free Triple Coconut & Almond Butter Soft Cookies With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Hummingbird Cake Prepared By Mrs and Mr Bear's Kitchen
- Sophie's Gluten Free & Egg Free Speculaas Spied Apple Muffins
- Sophie's Healthy Gluten Free & Sugar Free Banana & Almond Butter Cake With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Tea At Tiffany's - Chocolate Soy Milk Cupcakes With Robin Blue Cream Cheese Frosting
- Poinsettia Cocktail - Mimosa's Sibling
- Maggie's Favorite Dog Biscuits