Michelle Obama paid a visit to Jay Leno and had a mission while she was there. The First Lady wanted to get the talk show host to start eating his vegetables.
It turns out that Leno hasn't eaten a single vegetable in 40 years and it has been more than 20 years since the 61-year-old last ate an apple. On her visit, Obama made sure to change all that. She showed up with a whole wheat pizza topped with tomatoes, eggplant, green peppers, and zucchini, and just wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.
"I have nothing against vegetables. They seem like very nice plants. Maybe I’m the opposite of a vegetarian. I don’t want to eat them because I don’t want to hurt them," Leno said.
Check out how Obama got Leno to finally eat something healthy in the video below.
- Paula Deen Teaches Jay Leno how to Make Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- T.I. Eats his First Home-Cooked Meal After Getting Released from Prison
- The President Treats his Staff to the Prez Obama Burger
- Michelle Obama Takes Secret Shopping Trips
- Michelle Obama Gives Out Fruit and Raisins on Halloween
- Barack and Michelle Obama Dine at BLT Steak
- Michelle Obama Talks Presidential Diet Weaknesses
- Robert Pattinson Binge Eats When his Body is Compared to his Costar
- Jennifer Lopez, Michelle Obama Top List of Most-Wanted Celebrity Bodies
- Presidential Chef Focuses on Seasonal Eating
- Orrechiette With "Eat Your Veggies" Turkey Bolognese
- His, Mine and Ours Quesadillas
- His & Her Surf & Turf- Filet & Champagne Scallops
- Marinated Grilled Veggies
- Sea Bass Veggie Dish
- Vegan Veggie Burritos
- Veggie Burgers
- Veggie Beef Tahini Pita
- Fresh Tomato Veggie Soup
- Hearty Roasted Veggie and Chicken Stew