Ruben and Marga Rios, two fishmongers in Mungia, Spain, have rolled out a seafood vending machine that lets patrons purchase fresh-caught fish 24/7. Its offerings are purchased daily and clearly marked with the expiration date; shrimp, sardines, anchovies and hake are just some of the seafood available.
The Rios brothers will soon stock live bait for fishermen, according to Springwise. If you're in the mood to see another unusual vending machine, check out this meat vending machine.
- Live Crab Vending Machines Save a Trip to the Store
- Burger Vending Machine Promises Fulfilling Bites
- Caviar ATM Makes Its Debut in Los Angeles
- Baguette Vending Machine Dispenses Warm Bread on Demand
- Would You Eat From This Meat Vending Machine?
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- McDonald's to Serve Certified-Sustainable Fish
- The Activate Human-Powered Vending Machine
- Pizza Vending Machine
- Incredible Unassisted Vending Machine Win
- Marinated White Anchovies
- Haddock In Spanish Salsa Verdi
- Cod Croquettes
- Panko Crusted Cod, Served With Spanish Smoked Paprika Potatoes and Red Cabbage Cole Slaw
- Fish Pudding
- Gourmet Tuna Fish Cakes
- Tuna Cutlets by theworkingdapur
- Pasta With Salmon Cream Sauce
- Fried Calamari With Spicy Anchovy Mayonnaise
- Herbed Salmon