The Jack in the Box bacon milkshake is finally here and it's real. The milkshake is part of the fast food chain's Marry Bacon campaign where patrons can indulge in the BLT cheeseburger or don a bacon tux shirt. Watch the wedding between Neal, the bacon fanatic, and the BLT cheeseburger below. Wonder what the bacon baby will look like? You can upload your guess on the website.
- McDonald's UK Promises Happiness with the "Happy Box" Ad
- Jack in the Box Tries to Make Bacon Planking a Thing
- Burger King "Abs" Ad Asks You to Listen to Your Gut
- Arby's Casting Call Looks for "Good Mood Food" Pitchmen
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- Doritos Jacked Tortilla Chips Debut at SXSW
- Denny's Debuts Epic Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Tee Fury Debuts Fighting Fast Food Mascots
- Taco Bell to Debut a Delicious Dessert Menu
- The Burger King Dethroned
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Creamy Polenta with Egg, Arrabiata & Bacon
- Pumpkin Cookies by FoodAllergiesRecipeBox.com
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Steamed fishballs with lemon basil
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil