These greyhound jello shots by Jaymee Sire of E is for Eat are a deceptive way to get drunk. The jello shots contain vodka and fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice and are poured into grapefruit peels to really fool the eye.
The finished greyhound jello shots look just like wedges of grapefruit. For more clever jello shots, check out these Swedish Fish jello shots.
- Gummy Shot Glasses Make Any Shot a Jello Shot
- My Jello Americans Gives Vodka Jello Shots an Upscale Makeover
- Fabulous Fruity Jello Shots to Serve at Your Next Summer Party
- Watermelon Jello Shots are a Summertime Shooter
- Waffle Jello Shots Will Wake You Up
- Shake it Up: Jell-O Shots Get A Makeover
- Jello Shots and Shooters: Elegantly Grown Up Recipes
- Champagne Jello Shots are a Spirited Gelatin
- Mistletoe Jelly Shots are a Jolly Gelatine Libation
- Jelly Shot Gummy Fish Bowl is a Splashing Party Idea