Lady Gaga opened a restaurant with her parents in New York called Joanne Trattoria. The eatery marked its opening last week, but one reviewer said the food was terrible and the staff seemed "clueless."
"You don't expect a brand-new eatery to be running on all cylinders. But Joanne... last night was running mainly on acrid-smelling burnt vinegar wafting intermittently through the raucous dining room," food critic, Steve Cuzzo wrote in the New York Post. "Clueless busboys wandered the floor, performing no other function than to pour tap water into sparking."
Cuzzo also said he had to wait an unbearably long time to be served, the food he ordered was full of fat, and the overall prices are much too high for the type of restaurant that Joanne Trattoria is.
- Lady Gaga's Parents to Open Joanne Trattoria Next Week
- Lady Gaga's Family Restaurant Gets a C-Grade From Health Inspectors
- Lady Gaga's Dad to Open Restaurant
- Lady Gaga's Sudden Weight Loss Precedes the Launch of Her New Water Brand
- Lady Gaga's Entourage Causes a Bacon Bonanza at ITV Studios
- Lady Gaga's Goo Diet Sells Baby Food in UK
- Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Gets the Museum Treatment
- Gaga's Meat Dress Headed to Hall of Fame
- Gaga GooGoo Kids' Clothing Line Features Miniature Lady Gaga Meat Dress
- Lady Gaga Causes Controversy with 'Pop Stars Don't Eat' Tweet