Elizabeth Banks is featured in the latest issue of Women's Health to talk about her favorite workouts and the foods she loves to indulge in.
"I do this system called TRX. It was developed by a Navy SEAL and is basically a simple cord you can wrap around something anywhere, anytime, and you use your body weight as resistance," she said. "We installed on in our home gym, but you can also attach it to a tree. It's very easy to travel with."
Even though she likes to stay healthy and in shape, the actress loves to indulge in her favorite treats once in a while.
"Pimm's and ginger ale makes me very happy," Banks said. The other snacks she likes to indulge in include cupcakes, cheese, pesto, bread, and cookie dough.
- Shannon Elizabeth Shares Favorite Vegetarian Snacks
- Elizabeth Hurley Shares Healthy New Year's Resolution
- Elizabeth Banks Loves Hamburgers with Fried Eggs
- Dr. Oz Shares his Favorite Foods
- Carrie Underwood Shares Favorite Vegan Snacks and Diet Strategies
- Jessica Simpson Shares Favorite Pregnancy Food
- Rebecca Romijn Shares Favorite Summer Cocktail
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares "Bland" Pregnancy Diet
- Jessica Perez Shares Daily Food Diary
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Post-Baby Diet Secrets
- Maggie's Favorite Dog Biscuits
- Our Favorite Deviled Eggs
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Frozen Banana Yogurt
- Tropical Foods Mofongo con Camarones
- “Oh My! Pumpkin Pie!” Macarons