Hooters Tokyo knows just what to do to get couples in its doors on Valentine's Day: team up with Hello Kitty. The collaboration resulted in the Rock of Love parfait and the Volcano of Love parfait, two super-sized desserts drenched in biscuits, chocolate, oranges, whipped cream and other goodies.
Foodbeast reports that the first 1,000 guests to order either parfait at Hooters Tokyo will get a special commemorative pin. For another odd Hello Kitty food story, check out China's Hello Kitty restaurant.
- Grumpy Cat Valentine Cookies are a Sassy Sourpuss
- Valentine S'more Bites is Perfect for Your Sweetheart
- Cheeky Valentine's Day Cookies for Meat-Eating Men
- This Valentine's Day Breakfast is a Hearty Heart-Shaped Meal
- Quick and Easy Nutella Mousse
- A Sweet for Your Sweetie: White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Easy Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Valentine's Day Sweets and Treats
- 5 Heartwarming Treats for Valentine's Day
- Must-Read Blog Posts: More Valentine's Day Sweets and Treats
- Heart Shape Peanut Butter Coookies
- Chocolate SweeTEA Pie
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Sugar Free Gluten Free Mini Peppermint Cream Puffs
- Bite Size Fruit Skewers with Champagne Chocolate Drizzle
- Heart Shaped Jelly For Valentine's Day
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Crackers
- Spice Up Your Night Chocolate Strawberries
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Whipped Cream Frosting
- A Classic Strawberry Shortcake