On Valentine's Day, forget those chalky conversation hearts and make these conversation cookies from Bakingdom instead. Brightly colored sugar cookies are sandwiched with cake crumbs. The edges are then sealed with candy melts and decorated with sprinkles. To make these cookies even sweeter, each one is stamped with a love inspired message or image. If the message becomes less sharp during the baking process, use Food Writers (food decorating pens) to re-draw the lines. Conversation heart cookies is a sweet gift for a friend, family member, or significant other.
For recipe instructions, click here.
- Grumpy Cat Valentine Cookies are a Sassy Sourpuss
- Cute Conversation Heart Fudge
- Conversation Heart Hats Are Super-Sized Valentine's Day Sentiments
- Cheeky Valentine's Day Cookies for Meat-Eating Men
- Valentine S'more Bites is Perfect for Your Sweetheart
- 5 Heartwarming Treats for Valentine's Day
- Must-Read Blog Posts: More Valentine's Day Sweets and Treats
- Valentine's Day Cookie Pops
- Lovely Linzer Cookies
- Whale Cookies are a Homemade Valentine's Day Sweet
- Heart Shape Peanut Butter Coookies
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Whipped Cream Frosting
- A Classic Strawberry Shortcake
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Crackers
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Chocolate Truffle Tartlets
- Sugar Free Gluten Free Mini Peppermint Cream Puffs
- Valentine Hearts
- Chocolate SweeTEA Pie
- Enticing Baked Cheesy Jumbo River Prawns