Domo-Kun heart cookies from alanabread are a monstrous Valentine's Day gift. You could make these character cookies for your kids, friends, or even significant other (if they are into that kind of thing). Sugar cookie dough is divided into two batches, brown and red, and then shaped with cookie cutters. The details are added with black candy beads and royal icing. Domo-Kun heart cookies are sure to please any cartoon lover.
A batch of sugar cookie dough + cocoa + red food coloring (Martha Stewart can help you out here)
One large heart shaped cookie cutter (for the body)
One small, rectangle cutter (for the mouth)
Black candy beads (for the eyes)
Royal icing (for the teeth). You could probably use white chocolate in lieu of this.
For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Grumpy Cat Valentine Cookies are a Sassy Sourpuss
- Cheeky Valentine's Day Cookies for Meat-Eating Men
- Romantic Rose Petal Cookies
- Valentine S'more Bites is Perfect for Your Sweetheart
- 5 Heartwarming Treats for Valentine's Day
- Must-Read Blog Posts: More Valentine's Day Sweets and Treats
- Conversation Cookies for Valentine's Day
- Adorable Thumbprint Valentine's Day Cookies
- Adorable Heart Sandwich Cookies
- Must-Try Samoa Blondies
- Heart Shape Peanut Butter Coookies
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Crackers
- Chocolate Truffle Tartlets
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Whipped Cream Frosting
- A Classic Strawberry Shortcake
- Chocolate SweeTEA Pie
- Enticing Baked Cheesy Jumbo River Prawns
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Sugar Free Gluten Free Mini Peppermint Cream Puffs
- Bite Size Fruit Skewers with Champagne Chocolate Drizzle