Barbecue fans, behold El Diablo Restaurant, an unusual eatery in Lanzarote, Spain that has a grill set atop an active volcano. The grill has been in place since the 1970s, and leverages abundant volcanic heat to cook food.
El Diablo Restaurant serves traditional Canary Islands cuisine. See it in action below, and for another volcanic culinary story, check out Jameson Fink's in-person review of Mount Etna wines.
- East Coast Restaurants Hit Hard by Hurricane Irene
- Affordable Michelin Star Dining
- Jose Andres Expands Internationally
- Barbie Cafe Opens Up in Taiwan
- Radical Restaurants: Great Escape
- Alice of Magic World in Tokyo is a Psychedelic Wonderland
- Radical Restaurants: Opaque
- Radical Restaurants: A380
- Coney Island Brewing Company is the World's Smallest Commercial Brewery
- My Maki Sushi Restaurant Lets You DIY Your Rolls
- Caprese Cake
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Spanish Fondue
- Patatas Pobres, Spain
- Myriad View 's sizzling summer Caipirinha, a little bit of Rio from P.E.Island
- Activ Blast with Xocai Healthy Chocolate Activ
- Dark Chocolate Activ Blast with Xocai Healthy Chocolate Activ
- Polynesian Volcanoes
- Volcano Ramen
- Dream Foods International Volcano Orange Red Mimosa