Homemade Gatorade from Katy She Cools has no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. This all natural sports drink will keep you hydrated during the big game. Lemon and lime juice are mixed with water, honey, salt, and dolomite for a balanced drink that you'll want to have at any sporting event. Once everyone on the team sees you with homemade Gatorade, they will all some too!
2 lemons + 1 lime, juiced (can use all lemons or limes, should have about 1/3 cup juice)
1/3 cup honey
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp dolomite powder, or 1 calcium tablet, crushed (optional, adds calcium)
3+ cups filtered water
For full recipe instructions, click here.
- DIY Sports Drink
- Delightfully Hydrating Watermelon Treat
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Clean Living Tuesday: Summer Fun Edition
- Video of the Day: Lime Boost
- More Weird Ways to Use Cherries
- Make Your Own Green Juice with Apple
- Muscle Milk Gets FDA Warning
- 5 Perfect Pomegranate Cocktails
- Weirdest Competitive Drinking Game?