Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are all set to open their new vegan restaurant.
Instead of starting from scratch, they have grabbed hold of Bokado in Studio City, California, which is currently undergoing renovations.
"Dear customers and friends, Bokado will be closed for approximately a month and a half... we look forward to opening with a new concept at the end of February," the Bokado voicemail says.
It seem that it wont just be a new concept, it will be an entirely new restaurant!
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi to Open Vegan Restaurant
- Is Portia de Rossi Concerned About Ellen's Vegan Diet?
- Ellen DeGeneres Turns to Bill Clinton for Advice on Vegan Restaurant Menu
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Ellen DeGeneres Talks Struggles with Vegan Diet
- Ellen DeGeneres Makes Vegan Exception for Eggs
- Jennifer Lopez Gives Ellen DeGeneres a Year's Supply of Steaks
- Carrie Underwood Talks Veganism with Ellen
- Bill Clinton Talks Vegan Diet With Ellen
- Meredith Vieira Wants to be a Vegan
- Marmellata di peperoncini rossi piccanti
- Rainbow Cookies-Pink for Breast Cancer Awraeness Month
- Duo Of Fresh Fava Bean Spread Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich & Sort Of Guacamole Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich With Home Grown Garden Cress
- Open Face Ham Sandwiches
- Open Faced Steak Sandwiches With Fried Egg
- Open Face Tuna Sandwich
- Open-Faced Ham, Cheddar, and Apple Butter Sandwiches
- Open Lemon Tart
- Open-Faced Chicken Benedict
- Mimuna - The Jewish Open House -Last Day Of Passover - My Story