Geekologie reader Logan Warren recently put a Starbucks gift card to good use by creating what might be the most expensive Starbucks drink ever at $23.60. The Trenta-sized drink contains a Java Chip Frappuccino, 16 shots of espresso, caramel flavoring, a shot of soy milk, banana and strawberry puree, protein powder, Matcha powder, vanilla beans, and drizzles of caramel and mocha.
The resulting drink, Warren said, was "tolerable, but not good." It contains a whopping 1400 mg of caffeine -- the amount contained in 7 to 14 regular cups of coffee. Would you ever try this bizarre Starbucks beverage?
- Filet Mignon and Expensive Liquor Top Most-Shoplifted List
- Harrods Stocks World's Most Expensive Coffee
- Starbucks Attempts to Reduce Carbon Footprint with $1 Reusable Plastic Tumblers
- Nastiest Starbucks Customer Ever
- Seattle Woman Pledges to Eat Starbucks for One Year
- Rockmill Brewery in Columbus, Ohio (Most Expressive Belgian-Style Beers)
- Limited Edition Starbucks Card Sells for More than $1,000
- $8.50 for a Dozen Eggs? Bloomberg Businessweek Names World's Most Expensive Cities 2011
- Starbucks' Stainless Steel Gift Card is Worth $450
- Starbucks Testing a New Caramel Flan Latte