Anna Thornton, host of Food Network's Desserts First, has allegedly been fired from the network because of plagiarism.
According to reports, Thornton used recipes from chef Ina Garten, Martha Stewart, and The Essence of Chocolate cookbook. While the recipes are not exactly identical, they seem very similar to each other with slight changes in ingredients.
Desserts First is not being renewed for a third season and the Food Network has said the decision is due to low ratings. Thornton also commented and said she wasn't aware of the accusations, but is a fan of both Garten and Stewart.
- Paula Deen Fired From Food Network
- Trader Joe's Under Fire From Freegans for Food Waste
- Gordon Ramsay Gets Fired From Montreal Restaurant
- Food Network Removes Shark Recipes From Website After Change.org Petition
- The Results are in From the First State of Food Blogging Survey
- Kanye West Hid From Kim Kardashian's Family in Pantry During First Meeting
- T.I. Eats his First Home-Cooked Meal After Getting Released from Prison
- Food Network Hosts Concert in Chicago
- Grand Tasting Event at the Food Network NYC Wine and Food Festival
- Weird Wednesday Links: Hemingway's Yelp Reviews, the Vegan Zombie and the World's Best-Selling Beer
- Oven Roasted Tomatoes from Red Fire Farm
- "First-Quarter" Ultimate Bacon Wrapped Cocktail Wieners From Dw Magazine.Com
- Mexicali Fire® Baked Chicken
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Aarti’s Green Minty Curry Chicken
- Pulled Pork With Mango Bbq Sauce
- Peanut Butter and Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Hot cocoa cookies
- Peppers that will leave you stuffed