Olivia Wilde recently revealed that she follows a vegetarian diet. Now, she also admits that staying away from meat has helped to maintain her figure.
"Not eating meat [really keeps me trim]," Wilde said. "It's a lifestyle choice, but meat, and what's usually served with it, is a big calorie packer."
When it comes to her workout routine, Wilde says she is a big fan of yoga.
"Do some yoga. I never feel more beautiful than after I've really spent some time breathing."
- Olivia Wilde Finds Diet Support From Alicia Silverstone
- Olivia Wilde is a Vegetarian
- Olivia Wilde Inspired by 'Forks Over Knives' To Stay Vegan
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- Mischa Barton Credits Mostly Vegan Diet for Weight Loss
- Woody Harrelson Stuck to Raw Food on Set of 'The Hunger Games'
- Giuliana Rancic Goes Vegan
- Travis Barker Credits 2008 Plane Crash for His Vegan Lifestyle
- Venus and Serena Williams Adopt Raw Vegan Diet