Martha Stewart will be hosting this year's Pillsbury Bake-Off. The contest will feature home chefs competing for a $1 million prize.
In addition to hosting, Stewart will be featuring a series of segments called "The Road to the Bake-Off Contest" on her show, The Martha Stewart Show. The segments will tell the stories of the contest's finalists.
The winner will be announced in Orlando, Florida on March 27.
- The Pillsbury Bake-Off is Still Accepting Entries
- John Travolta and Kelly Preston Spice Things Up at Home With Bake-Offs
- Martha Stewart to Produce a Sitcom About a Martha Stewart Obsessed Fan
- Martha Stewart Kills 'Everyday Food' Magazine
- 4 Quotes About Food and Life From Martha Stewart
- Martha Stewart Lands Her Own Comic Book
- Watch Martha Stewart Pepper Spray a Turkey
- The Martha Stewart Show Cancelled
- Martha Stewart Releases Vegetarian Cookbook
- Martha Stewart Talks Fast Food
- Martha Stewart's Plum Galette
- Pat's Fried Apple Pies
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Martha's Snickerdoodles
- Knock Your Socks Off Stuffed Potatoes With Broccoli and Mushrooms
- Off-Dry Black Currant Wine - 1000l
- Corn-Off-The-Cob Salad
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake That Will Knock Your Sock Off
- Fall Off The Bone Baby Back Ribs
- All Day Simple Slow-Cooker FALL OFF the BONE Ribs!