If you love Manga, and wonder just what it is that the characters are eating, this Manga Cookbook is for you!
Check out the step by step directions, learning how to make Japanese foods using ingredients that are available in your local store.
For more fun with Japanese inspired cuisine, see:
- Yuan Yang Crispy & Crunchy Hong Kong Kailan
- Chinese Chicken Salad With Chipotle Dressing
- Braised Pork Bellies With Abalone In Claypot
- Korean Bread
- Flavored Shiitake
- Ginger Pork Pot Stickers
- Sweet Mochi Peanut Dumplings
- Chinese New Year Inari Age Laughing Prawns Salad
- Authentic Bang Bang Chicken
- Wuxi Ribs